12 September 2012

Illustration Friday: IMAGINATION

Illustration Friday has crept upon me once again, and I fear i will not have enough time to finish this one off by the Thursday night deadline.  I think I bit off more than i could chew with this one, although I like it enough to hopefully finish it at a later date.... hopefully.  That line's been said too many times in the past, and rarely ever been true.
  This was another wandering image.  I didn't have much of an idea when I started the drawing.  When I was done sketching though, this is what emerged.  It's a little more biological than I thought it would be.  At first, I figured it would be more of a light pattern blasting from the head, i guess that didn't come to pass.

   The key word here: Imagination.

1 comment:

Tony LaRocca said...

Great googly moogly, that's so vivid! Awesome job!